after the quake play by Frank Galati in Tuscon, Arizona
Tony Award winner Frank Galati adapted two of Haruki Murakami’s stories from the short story collection after the quake for stage: Super-Frog Saves Tokyo and Honey Pie. They are directed by Nic Adams and can be seen in the Rogue Theatre in Tuscon, Arizona.
When: June 19–30, 2013
Previews Wed. June 19 & Thu. June 20 7:30 P.M.
Fri. June 21–Sat. June 22, 7:30 P.M., Sun June 23 2:00 P.M.
Thu. June 27–Sat. June 29, 7:30 P.M., Sun June 30 2:00 P.M.
Where: The Rogue Theatre at The Historic Y, 300 East University Boulevard
Tickets can be bought here.
- sleepymountain likes this
- seitekishoujo reblogged this from murakamistuff and added:
- kougai112 likes this
- raplapla likes this
- tonightinatlanticcity reblogged this from murakamistuff
- tonightinatlanticcity likes this
- heythereshitbird likes this
- applebrain reblogged this from murakamistuff
- usernamesareoverrated likes this
- gokyai likes this
- frinightcleanup likes this
- applesinthetree likes this
- thotsprings reblogged this from murakamistuff
- thotsprings likes this
- true-antagonist likes this
- cult-fanboy-ramble likes this
- elioat likes this
- storybookcoma likes this
- atogatari likes this
- cosmicdustx likes this
- jesuisle-lys likes this
- usedondreaming likes this
- marikoyama likes this
- murakamistuff posted this